The Craftsman™ Series is a water-shedding system and can be used for roofs and mansard only when installed over a water-proofed solid substructure with a minimum roof slope of 3:12. The Craftsman™ Series design makes complicated building transitions simple without the necessity of flashings. Slope changes from roof to fascia to soffit can be made with one continuous pan and batten. A concealed clip securely locks the batten to the panel while allowing for expansion and contraction.
- Coverage Width - 12", 16 1/2"
- Minimum Slope - 3:12
- Panel Attachment - Concealed Fastening System
- Gauge - 24 (standard); 26, 22 (optional)
- Finishes - Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings - Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic
- The pan and batten are manufactured separately to maximize design flexibility and for ease of installation at difficult hip, valley and slope change conditions
- A concealed clip securely locks the batten to the panel while allowing for expansion and contraction.
- Numerous UL 580 ratings are available, as well as UL 790, Class A for external fire, roof assembly for UL 263 for internal fire and the UL 2218 Class 4 impact rating
- Craftsman™ SB carries Florida approval and Dade county ratings.
- Applications: Roof and Fascia
- Coverage Width: 12”, 16 ½”
- Minimum Slope: 3:12
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System
- Gauges: 24 (standard); 22, 26 (optional)
- Finishes: Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic