MBCI supplies PBR metal panels (R-Panels) to a wide variety of architectural, agricultural, commercial and industrial applications. PBR panels are a multi-use roof and wall panel that is an extremely durable alternative to other materials. This type of metal panel provides various designs through horizontal and vertical options and is considered a staple. R Panels from MBCI are customizable in numerous ways, including coatings, purlin-bearing legs, substrates and more. You can choose from MBCI’s wide assortment of colors in two different paint systems to really enhance your metal wall paneling. These PBR panels are through-fastened panels that can be installed directly over purlins or joists. MBCI provides extensive resources, detailing the installation of your PBR panels.
- Coverage Width - 36"
- Minimum Slope - 1/2:12
- Panel Attachment - Exposed Fastening System
- Gauge - 26 (standard); 24, 22 (optional)
- Finishes - Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings - Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300
- Rib Spacing - 12" on center
- Rib Height - 1-1/4"
- Length - 5'-0" to 50'-0"
- Numerous UL 580 ratings are available, as well as UL 790, Class A for external fire, roof assembly for UL 263 for internal fire and the UL 2218 Class 4 impact rating.
- PBR carries Florida approval, Dade county ratings and FM 4471 approval standard for Class 1 panel roofs.
- Applications: Roof and Wall
- Coverage Widths: 36"
- Rib Spacing: 12” on center
- Rib Height: 1-1/4”
- Minimum Slope: ½:12
- Panel Attachment: Exposed Fastening System
- Gauges: 26 (Standard); 29, 24, 22 (Optional)
- Finishes: Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300