The Designer™ Series panel provides the toughness of metal while creating an attractive, flexible and functional wall or fascia panel. The Designer™ Series is used for new construction or retrofitting existing buildings. If your design calls for a smooth or flat wall or fascia, look to the Designer™ Series 12.0 Flat Panel. The Designer™ Series 12.0 Flat Panel offers a 1 ¾-inch deep leg providing the perfect cavity for rigid board insulation. The panel features concealed fastened systems enhancing the appearance.
- Width - 12" (Flat Panel)
- Panel Attachment - Concealed Fastening System
- Gauge - 24 (standard); 22 (optional)
- Finishes - Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings - Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic
- Length - 5'-0" to 30'-0"
- The Designer™ Series 16.0 Fluted Panel offers a continuous rib design with a hidden sidelap where the panels join together. Ribs are 4-inches wide and 3/8-inches deep, providing interesting shadow lines along the length of the wall. The panel legs are 1¾-inch deep allowing ample space for rigid board, blanket or batt insulation in the cavity.
- Each panel features concealed fastened systems enhancing the appearance. One leg of the panel is attached to the structure and the other leg snaps securely into the adjoining panel to lock them into position.
- Designer™ Series carries Florida approval.
- Applications: Wall
- Coverage Widths: 12” (Flat Panel); 16” (Fluted Panel)
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System
- Gauges: 24 (standard); 22 (optional)
- Finishes: Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic